cost avoidance is no accident
Why are some of the nation's largest companies turning to dedicated asset management for their commercial assets? Money. Or rather, the savings of money. Knowing what you have, and providing a comprehensive manner in which to allocate and display such assets has tradtionally been overwhelming. No longer.
We use the leading asset management software in the industry, Snap Tracker, to supply our customers with this incredibly powerful and cost savings tool.
- Standardize your product; can also group a station together as one unit, 2-pack, 4-pack etc.
- Capture items that should be repaired (ex: chairs)
- Create an itemized component list for your workstation and private office standards
- Set a minimum order level on certain items (ex: pedestals, or chairs)
- Reports can be imported/exported by Project Managers or Designers and product can be used from stock before being ordered new.
- Activate access for your client/customer to view inventory and reserve items that can be trickled into a deliverable work order.
- On site inventories can be made
- Ex: Inventory a plant/office that is being merged, moved, or closed down. Data can be transferred to a .SIF file
- Assets can be assigned to certain departments (or locations) if you have departments or locations that
- Inactive stock reports can be generated to give insight on what is not moving; help to determine whether to keep stock or broker/dispose